Learn About Genital Herpes - Your Guide To Manage Herpes In Your Life
Fatal error: Call to undefined function import_request_variables() in /home4/lifepowe/public_html/cd/ini/msql-u.php on line 9
Herpes Spread Soap Article
This is a selection made from among articles on Herpes Spread Soap. For a permanent link to this article, or to bookmark it for future reading, click here.
Sexually Addicted? 10 Important Questions to Askfrom:
There are many things in our culture that grab us and won't let
go. Sometimes sex is one of them. Perhaps that's the case for
you or your spouse/partner.
Sexual addiction plays a prominent role in the "I Can't Say No"
kind of extramarital affair I outline in my E-book, "Break Free
From the Affair."
These questions are intended to help you be more aware of some
behaviors that perhaps indicate that sex has a hold on you. If
you answer yes to three or more questions it probably is wise to
take a closer look at the place of sex in your life.
1) Do I have sex at inappropriate times, inappropriate places
and/or with the wrong people?
2) Do I make promises to myself or rules for myself concerning
my sexual behavior that I find I cannot follow?
3) Have I lost count of the number of sexual partners I've had
in the past 3 years?
4) Do I have sex regardless of the consequences (e.g. the threat
of being caught, the risk of contracting herpes, gonorrhea,
5) Do I feel uncomfortable about my masturbation, the fantasies
I engage in, the props I use, and/or the places in which I do it?
6) Do I feel jaded, exhausted, cynical? Am I on the path to that?
7) Do I feel that my life is unmanageable because of my sexual
8) Do I have sex as a way to deal with or escape from life's
problems? DoI feel entitled to sex? Do I feel as though I have
9) Do I have a serious relationship threatened or destroyed
because of outside sexual activity on my part?
10) Do I feel that my sexual life affects my spiritual life in a
For more information on sexual addiction and infidelity, visit
Dr. Robert Huizenga, The Infidelity Coach,
has helped hundreds of couples over the past two decades heal
from the agony of extramarital affairs and survive infidelity.
Visit his website at: href="http://www.break-free-from-the-affair.com/cmd.php?ad=139627
Herpes Spread Soap News
No relevant info was found on this topic.